We can ensure different security on our mobile with a single application, for example, we can enable everything like Fingerprint Lock, Pattern Lock, App Lock, and Call Lock with a single application.
Applock Fingerprint – Pattern app lock – call lock application has been used by over one lakh people in the Play Store to date.
You will find more information about this application and the opportunity to download it in our website article, so you can benefit from using this article carefully.
About Of Applock Fingerprint – Pattern app lock – call lock
Applock Fingerprint – Pin & Pattern app lock – call locker Is a security feature that secures your other apps.it prevents access to your apps without a pattern and password.
If you have an app lock on Facebook and other social Media Apps, people can t get into your Facebook app and other social media apps without passwords.
password & Pattern all call App
You can use password & Pattern both to protect any specific Apps on your phone and prevent unauthorized access.
Applock Fingerprint – Pin & Pattern app lock – call locker allows you to hide photos and videos from the gallery and store them in a private vault.
After downloading and installing This locker app, you will need to create a master pattern lock or Pin lock every time to access the applications.
Applock Fingerprint – Pin & Pattern app lock – call locker
Applock Fingerprint – Pin & Pattern app lock – call locker that allows you to use your fingerprint sensor to lock apps. You can also use a pattern or create a numeric PIN to lock the phone app.
You can use your fingerprint. When you set up the app it asks for access to your contacts. We were able to reject authorization without any negative effects. As a plan B for a forgotten pattern.
The call lock module or fingerprint app lock and call lock application consist of all features related to incoming calls.
Black List Contacts are those contacts that you want to protect incoming calls from all these numbers with fingerprint or pattern. Thus no one will be able to receive any incoming calls without your protected pattern or fingerprint.
Pin & Pattern app lock – call locker
White List Contacts are those contacts for which you don’t want the lock to be enabled. This feature is helpful in case you lost your mobile and are found by some responsible person. So when you call him from that contact that is whitelisted in your app will be easily picked by them.
You set up the app lock for the apps you want to keep private. It can be a good way to keep prying eyes out of your social media, your kids out of whatever app store you have, and keep friends out of your photos.
Pattern Fingerprint call lock features
- Enable/ Disable call lock for all incoming personal calls.
- Hide number and name for the incoming caller insecure call application.
- Disconnection of calls on wrong attempts.
- Feature to take pictures on wrong attempts.
- White list numbers can be helpful in case of lost your mobile and found by some nice person.
- The black list feature allows you to protect these specific numbers. No need to receive every call with a pattern or fingerprint.
- The white list feature enables a secure call feature for all numbers except some numbers.
Main General Features
- Feature to set any color of the background and pattern dots.
- Add fingerprint option from advance setting by just enabling a checkbox.
- Change PIN Security in App Lock and secure Call Lock.
- Feature to take pictures on wrong attempts and store them on an SD card.
- Change Pattern Security in App Lock and secure call lock.
- Feature to set any background from themes gallery.
- Nature Theme
- Shark Theme
- Tiger Theme
- Butterfly Theme
- Mushroom Theme
- Halloween Theme
Alert! Access permissions This App uses permissions of usage access, reads contacts to secure the call, and reads phone state for call. Important Note: To use The fingerprint option your android phone must have a fingerprint sensor.
Nowadays Top Review:
A Google user: app locker and fingerprint locker is a very useful application. You set up the app lock for the apps you want to keep private. It can be a good way to keep prying eyes out of your social media, your kids out of whatever app store you have, and keep friends out of your photos.